General Responses are within 24 hours and I will do my very best to return any emails as soon as I can. Thank you again!
PRINTING SERVICES NOW AVAILABLE!
- PROFESSIONAL LAB QUALITY PRINTS
- SIZES UP TO A3+
- PROTECTED FOR TRANSPORT & STORAGE
- VALUE, CONVENIENCE, SPEED
- SIZES AVAILABLE A4, 8X10, A3, A3+, 9X6, 5X7, 6X4
ABOUT JAMES BRIDLE PHOTOGRAPHY
My names James Bridle Im a photographer living in the heart of Bournemouth, Dorset. My work captures a range of genres from music festivals, to weddings, Sport, corporate, events, product and studio; I don’t think theres anything I’ve not been involved with at some point in my career.
I started as a keen photographer from the early age of 18. I have always had a keen interest in the music industry which has helped me develop a broad range of useful skills both technically and personally. Capturing the excitement of the crowd and the broad range of emotions you see around you is a truly amazing experience. I feel very lucky to be involved with some of the biggest music festivals in the UK from the historic Isle of wight festival to the colourful and energy driven Creamfields.
I cover a wide range of genres within the photographic spectrum and have been involved with many commercial projects with top brands, property photography for local estate agencies as well as weddings and corporate events. I also cover portraits sessions and private photoshoots at client request.
During my years as a photographer I've travelled extensively and had the pleasure of working with both Cunard and Carnival to circumnavigate the world twice in opposite directions. This was an incredible experience that allowed me to vastly diversify my portfolio and learn some amazing things.
My interest and passion also comes from a deep sense of fulfilment, creating something special that I know my clients will love gives me such a euphoric buzz that keeps me producing fresh and creative ideas.
Whilst having a passion behind the camera I also enjoy my time in front of the Mac editing via Photoshop or Lightroom. Retouching images to polish those final images to perfection is a personal touch which I love to add.
If you would like to discuss any services you would like me to be involved with please don’t hesitate to drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form found on this page. I’ll make sure have a response within 24 hours, this includes any quotes you may need, providing I have all information needed to create it.
OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE
- Official photographer - Isle of Wight Festival (2015)
- Photo Editor - Common People Oxford (2016)
- Photo Editor - Camp Bestival (2016)
- Official photographer - SoundClash (2015)(2016)
- Official photographer - Creamfields (2016)(2017)
- Official photographer - Wireless Festival (2017)
- Brand Ambassador for Interfit Ltd.
- Specialist in Low light event Photography.
- Holds C1/D Visa and Crowd Management Cert.
- Clean Drivers License with A+ Driving Cert.
- Experience managing people and working within a team.
Feel free to follow me through Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Any of the listed landscape images found here are available for single license use - found HERE